2009年3月19日星期四

Week^.^ diary...



This week...
We spent a lot of time in the computer...
It is bad for our eyes~~~(just kidding...)
During the computer time ...I feel so bring...
I don't like typing the English words~~~I typing the words very slow...
My friend Joy is good at it...when I type 1/2 of the essay...She ALREADY finished it...
I'm so 郁闷阿.....
I think I need practise more....
This week I feel very bad...but I'm looking forward to next week now~~~
I think I'll learn more,study more ,more sweet,more happy...

1 条评论:

  1. Carolyn,

    Don't feel bad. Just push yourself to excel! You need to get more sleep at night so you don't get tired in class.

    You forget to tell me what you have learned! I know a lot about what you are thinking, which is great but you need to tell me more about what did you get from the lessons in class so I can see your understanding!

    Be careful of your little mistakes...
    1. 1/2 = half (use your words not your numbers)
    2. Don't use your Chinese in your entry, use your English
    3. I need practise - I need to practise
    4. more sweet -- missing noun
    5. more happy --- missing noun
    (more happy memories? happy thoughts?)

    Keep on typing! I know you can do it!

    3/5

    回复删除