2009年4月20日星期一

REFLECTION

1. What have you learned since September in Canadian Studies? (Or since you started to take the class)
I learned many history about Canada and some famous person in Canadian history.We made at Viking ship in group that let's me improve teamwork sprite.We know the John Cabot explored North America for England ,he sailed to what is now eastern Canada. There is some controversy as to where he landed. He disappeared at sea.Jacques Cartier was the first European to describe and map the Gulf of Saint and the shores of the Saint Lawrence , which he named"The Country of Canada.This is two important person explore about Canada.Then we began to know the topic of .Exploration is very important for a country.We check the Internet and know many about the exploration.After that we do the puppet show.It is very interesting.We look for the Flat Earth,it makes me amazing,it is a new thought that makes me be attracted.
2. What is the most memorable lesson you remember? (if you weren't here, maybe at another school)
My memorable lesson not in this term.I don't think I have a good mood this term.We always learnt acknowledges in classroom. My memorable lesson is in the last summer holiday.At that moment I learn more about the English. I improve my English quickly.I like lessons outside.

3. Think about your life as a student here since September. Have you changed? How?
Yes.I change many when this term begin.I studied all holiday in Canada. I feel a little tired.When I came back to the school,I lost a best friend who stay with me last term.I don't feel will,but I get 3 new best friends,Joy,Jeniffer and Heaven.I talk to them all the time.I think I stay with them very happy.I'm study harder than last term I think. I like maths or some class which haven't got many to remember.This term,we have got many classes need to remember many things.I haven't got enough confidence to do all of them.
4. What is your goal for yourself by June? What is your plan to study?
I decided to remember more new words.I can read or write the words everyday.I need to prepare the Provencal exam right now.Vocabulary is the program which I'm weakest.
5. What are you most proud of in school since September? Have you done your best?
I'm proud of myself because of I learned more times in class.I don't like listening the classes before.I always spend more time to learn by myself in the evening.Since September,I listened to the classes all the time,I haven't slept in the classes all the time.If my middle school's teacher and classmates know this,they will not believe it!I went to school on time almost ervery day,this term,the classes is earlier than last term.

Bonus

1. Is there anything else you want to tell me or reflect about?
No.I don't like you told my grandma I always spent many time in computer!!! You said we haven't got homework before!!!My grandma only angray with me. She think I don't want to study.It is very serious.You don't kown my family!!!It will make me died.Understand?

2 条评论:

  1. Dear Carolyn,

    I think you misunderstand. I didn't tell your grandmother you always spent time on the computer. I didn't call your grandmother. I mentioned to Ms. Cui you were very tired in class that day. I didn't say we didn't have homework before. I didn't even talk to your grandma.

    I wanted to make sure you were sleeping earlier at night so you can be awake for school. I care about you Carolyn. I hope you see that. I hope you see that if I didn't care about you, I wouldn't make sure you got enough sleep.

    I am sorry if you feel unhappy and your grandma got angry with you. I am not going to push you to finish your homework anymore.

    Take care,

    Ms. Chan

    回复删除
  2. Thanks for your care.I know what should I do next...

    回复删除